A dedicated, high-level forum for industry leaders to come together to educate, innovate and inspire.
Asia Business Council
Bertil De Kleynen
Director of architecture & landscape
Atkins Asia Pacific
Emerson Real Estate
Managing Director, Research
Asia-Pacific, Cushman & Wakefield
Founder & CEO
IC Partners Limited
Proprietary Partner & Executive Director
Jones Lang Wootton
Co-Founder & Executive Director
Siam Capital Group
The Asia Real Estate Summit began in 2015 when the organiser of the region’s biggest real estate awards series, the Asia Property Awards, on its tenth year, responded to multiple calls from industry leaders who wanted another venue – alongside the annual Awards gala dinner – to mingle with senior industry peers, share knowledge and celebrate industry achievements. Six months later the Asia Real Estate Summit was born. It was launched with the mission of providing a platform for the finest minds and most dynamic individuals in the region’s property industry to come together to educate, innovate and inspire.
1. Your registration entitles you admittance to PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit for which you have registered. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including, without limitation, travel, accommodation and/or visa expenses) shall be covered solely by you.
2. By attending the Summit you acknowledge and agree to grant PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media at the conference (including networking breaks) and hereafter distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grants the organiser the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media in various platform, e.g. online, print, social channels, and/or marketing materials.
3. Your registration and attendance allows PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit to access your public profile, including but not limited to, name, company, designation, professional history, and contact information. You also grant PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit permission to record these information and/or share your profile with other attendees for networking purposes.
4. You acknowledge and agree that PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Summit, including but not limited to, themes, content, programme, speakers, moderators, facilitators, sponsors, partners, venue, and time.
5. PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate owns all intellectual property rights in and to the Summit, the Summit content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the conference. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (including without limitation “PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit”, “PropertyGuru Malaysia Real Estate Summit”, “PropertyGuru Thailand Real Estate Summit”, “PropertyGuru Indonesia Real Estate Summit” and “PropertyGuru Singapore Real Estate Summit”) or other trade names appearing at the event, including sponsor and partner names, such as property portals, media partners, marketing partners, and/or supporting associations.