2. Should you be selected as for the Shortlist, the cost will be US$5,000 per entry.
3. Closing date for entries is 24 September, 2018.
4. Judging will take place between 24 September – 11 October 2018. We may ask you to be interviewed as part of the judging process.
5. Finalists will be notified week ending 12 October 2018.
6. The award will be announced at the PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit at The Athenee Hotel, Bangkok on 8 November 2018.
7. Completed nomination forms must be completed online at asiarealestatesummit.com. Additional material that you want to submit should be scanned and emailed in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Please clearly state where information is confidential. Any confidential information will be available to judges but not announced at the awards event or distributed to media.
9. For full details about the event go to asiarealestatesummit.com.
10. If you have questions about what to include or exclude on your submission form, please email email@example.com. Depending on the quality of entries, up to ten finalists will be chosen to progress to the live final at the event.
11. No winners will be announced until the event itself on 8 November 2018.
12. All shortlisted finalists must participate in the event on 8 November 2018 to present their technology to a live audience in a 6-minute pitch, with 4-minute Q&A from the judging panel.
13. All shortlisted finalists will receive a 2x2m booth space at the two-day event, speaking slot, EDM to our database, company profile on asiarealestatesummit.com and full attendee list post-event.
14. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All information provided on the entry form will only be viewed by the organiser and judges and will not be publicly shared.