A dedicated, high-level forum for industry leaders to come together to educate, innovate and inspire.
H.E. Dr. Aladdin D. Rillo
ASEAN Economic Community
Andrew Staples, PhD.
Editorial Director and Chief Economist
The Economist Corporate Network
Charles Reed Anderson
Charles Reed Anderson & Associates
Cities Leader | Cities & Planning Singapore
Dr. Okan Geray
Strategic Planning Advisor
Dr. Florian M. Spiegl
Co-Founder & COO
Benedict Andrew Lim
Partner and ASEAN Real Estate Leader
Ernst & Young
The PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit is the premier gathering of the industry’s finest minds, top-level business leaders and decision-makers. At the two-day annual summit, finalists for the PropertyGuru Tech Innovation Award will pitch on stage to a live audience before our independent panel of experts announce the winner. Join 350+ regional experts from real estate, prop tech, thought leaders, trendsetters and start-ups to refresh thinking, exchange ideas and connect with peers.
1. There is no cost to enter the award.
2. Should you be selected as for the Shortlist, the cost will be US$5,000 per entry.
3. Closing date for entries is 24 September, 2018.
4. Judging will take place between 24 September – 11 October 2018. We may ask you to be interviewed as part of the judging process.
5. Finalists will be notified week ending 12 October 2018.
6. The award will be announced at the PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit at The Athenee Hotel, Bangkok on 8 November 2018.
7. Completed nomination forms must be completed online at asiarealestatesummit.com. Additional material that you want to submit should be scanned and emailed in pdf format to email@example.com.
8. Please clearly state where information is confidential. Any confidential information will be available to judges but not announced at the awards event or distributed to media.
9. For full details about the event go to asiarealestatesummit.com.
10. If you have questions about what to include or exclude on your submission form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the quality of entries, up to ten finalists will be chosen to progress to the live final at the event.
11. No winners will be announced until the event itself on 8 November 2018.
12. All shortlisted finalists must participate in the event on 8 November 2018 to present their technology to a live audience in a 6-minute pitch, with 4-minute Q&A from the judging panel.
13. All shortlisted finalists will receive a 2x2m booth space at the two-day event, speaking slot, EDM to our database, company profile on asiarealestatesummit.com and full attendee list post-event.
14. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All information provided on the entry form will only be viewed by the organiser and judges and will not be publicly shared.