What speakers and delegates say about our dedicated, high-level forum for industry leaders to come together to educate, innovate and inspire.
PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit 2020
H.E. Dr. Aladdin D. Rillo
ASEAN Economic Community
Andrew Staples, PhD.
Editorial Director and Chief Economist
The Economist Corporate Network
Dr. Gang Lu
TechNode.com / TechCrunch China
Prof. Nadia Magnenat Thalmann
Founder & Director
MIRALab, University of Geneva
Head of Agency & Performance (Thailand)
VP, Strategies and Development
Cities Leader | Cities & Planning Singapore
Charles Reed Anderson
Charles Reed Anderson & Associates
The PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit is the premier gathering of the industry’s finest minds, top-level business leaders and decision-makers. At the annual summit, a diversity experts from around the globe, as well as the winners of the PropertyGuru Tech Innovation Award, will discuss new ways to improve or disrupt the sector and equip delegates with practical insights about the industry, with top regional experts from real estate, prop tech, thought leaders, trendsetters and start-ups. Join our first-ever virtual edition in 2020!
1. There is no cost to enter the award.
2. (Extended) closing date for entries is on Sunday, 3 November 2019.
3. Finalist will be given 3x complimentary passes to the two-day PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit (including access to all speaking sessions, networking breaks and lunches, and the after party on Day 1). The finalist will shoulder all their travel-related costs to Bangkok, Thailand.
4. Judging will take place between 4 and 8 November 2019. Finalists may be asked to be interviewed as part of the judging process.
5. Finalists will be notified the week beginning 11 November 2019
6. The Winner/s will be announced on Day 2 of the PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit at The Athenee Hotel, Bangkok on Friday, 22 November 2019
7. Completed nomination forms must be completed online at asiarealestatesummit.com. Additional material that you want to submit should be scanned and emailed in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Please clearly state where information is confidential. Any confidential information will be available to judges but not announced at the awards event or distributed to media.
9. For full details about the event go to asiarealestatesummit.com
10. If you have questions about what to include or exclude on your submission form, please email email@example.com
11. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. All information provided on the entry form will only be viewed by the organiser and judges and will not be publicly shared.
13. Winner/s in the Commercial and Student categories shortlisted finalists will receive the following PR prize package valued at USD10,000 :