Find out what’s the real prognosis for Malaysia’s property market? Where are the greatest areas of risk and the most unexplored opportunities? How can you position your business for maximum advantage? The PropertyGuru Malaysia Real Estate Summit is an unmissable day-long forum encouraging leading names from all corners of the industry to come together to explore these questions. Join us for the first conference of the year to be briefed on the dynamics driving Asia’s – and Malaysia’s – rapidly changing real estate markets.
1. Your registration entitles you admittance to PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit for which you have registered. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including, without limitation, travel, accommodation and/or visa expenses) shall be covered solely by you.
2. By attending the Summit you acknowledge and agree to grant PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media at the conference (including networking breaks) and hereafter distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grants the organiser the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media in various platform, e.g. online, print, social channels, and/or marketing materials.
3. Your registration and attendance allows PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit to access your public profile, including but not limited to, name, company, designation, professional history, and contact information. You also grant PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit permission to record these information and/or share your profile with other attendees for networking purposes.
4. You acknowledge and agree that PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Summit, including but not limited to, themes, content, programme, speakers, moderators, facilitators, sponsors, partners, venue, and time.
5. PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate owns all intellectual property rights in and to the Summit, the Summit content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the conference. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (including without limitation “PropertyGuru Asia Real Estate Summit”, “PropertyGuru Malaysia Real Estate Summit”, “PropertyGuru Thailand Real Estate Summit”, “PropertyGuru Indonesia Real Estate Summit” and “PropertyGuru Singapore Real Estate Summit”) or other trade names appearing at the event, including sponsor and partner names, such as property portals, media partners, marketing partners, and/or supporting associations.